Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How I Use Teasing To Establish Frames! Part-1

I am a big time teaser. I tease everyone including my friends, family and girlfriends. I start teasing the minute I open the set and continue even after I break up (99% of my ex are really good friends with me).

The first thing I want to say is if you do not tease or if you do not tease enough start doing it. Teasing is the fastest way to attract women, getting physical with them, bonding and initiating sex. It helps build comfort. I often say that if you and your date start behaving like a 5 year old kid with each other then you are in. Our best memories are our childhood memories. As a child we always expressed our true emotions and sentiments no matter how crude they were. As we begin to grow we get under pressure from family and society to behave in certain fashion. We learn not to express our true emotions or sentiments under the threat of punishment and embarrassment. But somewhere inside we miss it.

When you go on a date or spend time with a woman try to create an environment where you both can act like kids. This way you both will feel that you can be yourself when you spend time with each other. She will feel she does not have to be proper; she can be honest and like a kid around you. This will make her feel comfortable with and around you. This is very powerful and useful tool when it comes to bonding and seducing women.

When you tease a woman make sure to acknowledge it often at least in the beginning of relationship till she gets used to it. If you don’t she might get confused and it could hurt your relation. Make sure she understands very clearly that when you call her not cool that it was a joke. You don’t want her leave thinking she is not cool or she will start to avoid you.


In the next part I will give you an example and demonstrate how I set up frames with teasing.

No comments: