Friday, January 2, 2009

Is Your Past Affecting You? Part-2

The first step now is to look into your past and make a list of negative experiences. Then think why they won't apply to you any more or what you need to do to not experience them again. For example you might say that I have now read the Social Mastery E-Book and know how to generate value. As a result women will date me and therefore I will have different results from the past. Or if you feel you have not taken enough steps to remedy it then take action. Read the book or take the coaching session or whatever help you need and from whoever. You do not have to buy my products or service just because you like to read my blog.

Remind yourself of the time or person who experienced positive results in the area that affects you negatively. May be you met a woman few months back and there was a spark (even if it did not go too far---remember you may not have the skills or the knowledge at the time to handle it). Then tell yourself if it happened then, it can happen again. You just need to understand the process and practice it. Or may be you look at someone like me and say if Magic can learn to be successful with women there is no reason why I can't. Then experience the magic of your new belief system.

Inner game is very important in order to succeed with women or any other field. My teachings here can be successfully applied to any area of your life like work, business, sports and networking etc. This is the reason why first part of my book helps you strengthen your Inner Game. The same thing I do in my workshops. If you have strong Inner Game you will have strong personality. If you have strong personality you will have strong presence. If you have strong presence you will have strong attraction. As a consequence you will have beautiful and healthy women in your life.

Use this exercise to improve any area of your life that makes you feel insecure. Repeat this exercise as often as you can.

I will continue with the topic in my next post.

No comments: