Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is Your Past Affecting You? Part-3

The next step is to get rid of your artificial behavior and become real. Whatever habit or shield you were using to hide your insecurity, let go of it. Sometime people try to act macho or super alpha so no one can pick on them any more. Sometime people become super pushy because they are tired of hearing No's. Some people start distancing themselves from every relation because they do not want to make a fool of themselves any more. Whatever you did get rid of it.

It is OK to be real. it is OK to get hurt. It is OK to feel vulnerable and it is absolutely OK to feel alive. Stop being robotic and close down. Experience new things in life. Take risks including the ones that might include the risk of making a fool of yourself. Stop worrying about what people have to say and live the life that makes you happy. When I was a kid, as part of my play routine, I used to enact scenes from the movies I watched. Sometimes my parents and their friends would laugh at my silliness but I was to young to understand the meaning of the word embarrassment. I was lost in my own world and continued despite their reaction. I used to be happy.

Then I grew up. I started to feel and experience embarrassment. I stopped doing everything that could cause me any embarrassment. As a result I hurt my self really bad. I failed at school, I failed in business, I failed in all kind relationships and failed in life in general. My life was so horrible that I tried to commit suicide. I was unhappy because I was not able to do things my way. trying to win every body's approval just wasn't working for me.

Things have changed now. I have once again become that little boy. I do not care for what other people think of me. I am pure in my heart and do not hurt anyone. Other than that what I do is my business and once again I sleep every night with a smile on my face.

When I moved to US I was getting no success with women. You must have already read in the Social Mastery book how I used to cry every night for I was suffering. I suffered for full two years because I did not have the courage to change things. Than I became a child again. I started to learn. Lot of my friends thought I was weird for trying to learn how to date women. Some of them stopped talking to me. Well guess what? Almost every friend who ridiculed me then now comes to me for advice. Yes once again I sleep with a huge smile on my face every night.

So stop worrying about other people. Act real. Be honest to yourself. If they do not like who you are it is their problem at least you will be happy. Do not hesitate to show the real you to women when you meet them. If you love yourself they will love you. When I tell my story to women they admire me for they see that I had the courage to change my life for good. So many people including hundreds of beautiful women suffer all the time but do not have the courage to change.

These women can admire me because I am open to let them see me. I am open to share my embarrassment with them and I am not ashamed of my past or present. This makes me more trustworthy and real. They can connect with me.

If you want true honest full filling relationships be honest and be open. Don't pretend to be someone else. Instead love who you are.

In the next part I will talk about how to appreciate who you are. I will also discuss how to present the real you so people can get to know and appreciate you.

No comments: