Sunday, February 22, 2009

Want to succeed---Get the right attitude from Quick.

Once in a while you meet someone who really challenges you. Not only does he challenge you but he also inspires you with his dedication and passion to succeed. I love the Rocky series with Sylvester Stallone. What I like the most about his character is his resilience. He is determined to win. he never gives up no matter how hard things get. In Rocky IV he explains to his son that there are times when he wants to give up inside boxing ring but keeps going one more round. He says it it that one more round that makes all the difference.

This is very true. In my personal experience and from what I have observed, one has to be resilient and determined to succeed. My student this past weekend was that resilient and determined student. Now I openly claim that my sessions are not easy. They are not for faint hearts but for brave hearts but no one have I ever pushed as far as I pushed this student. If I were to speak in terms of movie Rocky he was Apollo taking the beating from Drago. But he was almost like Rocky. He wanted to succeed so bad that he kept fighting and did not give up.

His desire to put through my intensive boot camp to succeed actually inspired me. I have gotten a little too busy lately and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed. This morning when I woke up I felt very energized. This is because my student ended up reminding me what I teach: If I want to be successful I have to be resilient and persist. That success does not come by itself you have to earn it with your hard work.

This student of mine goes by the name "Quick". I hope we all can learn and inspire ourselves from his winning attitude. He may not be a winner yet in the material sense but he already has a winning attitude. I am willing to bet every penny I will earn in my life that one day this guy will make something out of himself.

I was so impressed with his resilience that I wanted to share it with you all. I want you all to know that if you want to succeed with women you need to be dedicated, persistent and resilient like Quick. If you do that I guarantee you success in every field be it picking up women or making million dollars.

So write down your goals and persist them with dedication being resilient to obstacles and watch what happens.

Thanks Quick for reminding me what I need to do to succeed!
Good Luck!

2 comments:

Pickup Artist said...

Good advice. A goal without a plan is called a dream.

Briddick-Seattledatingcoach said...

resilience is necessary if you want to get good with women. You have to willing to throw yourself out there. Rejection is all a poart of the game and if you don't have the stomach and can't emotionally detach yourself from how others respond to you, you'll have an extremely difficult time getting good.