Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cliif's List and David D Angelo

I am not sure what's going on with me but this is second time in this month that I am writing about someone one else. I just blogged about Bigsend's blog the other day and today I feel like sharing my thoughts about Clifford, the owner of Cliff's List.

I briefly met Clifford at David D's Man Transformation seminar where I was a guest speaker with Brad P. I was really impressed how down to earth and friendly this guy was. Considering one of the biggest seduction resource on this planet and the launch pad for David D I was expecting this guy to have his head up his ass. But he was super friendly and nice and that earned a lot of respect from me.

Now of course I was familiar with Cliff's List but had no idea that David D used to post on his site and it was there that he got the encouragement to publish his Double Your Dating Book. This is one list that I would recommend you should subscribe to or go regularly to read posts. The good thing about Cliff's List ,in my opinion, is that he is aggressively trying to get new and good posts on his site and in his news letters all the time. I mean David D and every other name in the community posts there or have posted at some point. What better place to go and read articles from your favorite guru or someone you are curious about.

Clifford if you ever read this good job buddy your contribution to the community is very valuable and helpful!

No comments: